Listed in reverse chronological order.
Version 188.8.131.52, 15th October 2002
- Problems with certain international (non-English) Windows Regional Settings for month abbreviations, time and decimal separator fixed.
- Enhance natal fixed star report layout:
- Fix double printing of “with compliments” on front sheet.
- Prevent overlapping of long paran titles when wrapped onto second line.
- Centre alignment of titles when printed B&W fixed.
- Star legend page improved and page header skipped correctly.
- Solve intermittent repeat of last line on the top of next page.
- Correct Alcabitius house calculation.
- Skymap – The disappearance of grid lines of longitude/azimuth/RA when “pole” on display fixed.
- Advanced star selection when editing sets of stars – results can be sorted by declination column.
- Find in Sky – searching for stars by Bayer name e.g. “Mu Lep” or “Tau 9 Eri” fixed.
- Animation – correctly increments through “year zero”.
- About Star – show the star’s altitude both with and without (absolute) the effects of refreaction.
- Tidy printer dialog.
- General formatting – consistently show 0 as positive e.g. +00°00″.
- Delineation text added for Thuban as a Zyntara Publications star.
- Constellation pictures for Lynx (none) and Pisces Australis corrected.
- Ptolemy’s description of stars, translated from the Latin text of the Almagest, corrected.
- General correction of typographical errors.
- Problems with summer time lookup for certain locations over 1946 to 1947 fixed.
Version 184.108.40.206, 9th July 2002 – 2011
- Initial public release